Thank you to everyone that commented on my Facebook post sharing what you were having for dinner last night! And, thank you for inspiring me to write a new blog post! Feel free to share!!!!
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice (1/2 of a lemon)
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic, Minced (1 large clove)
- 1 Tablespoon Onion, Minced (I use a grater to give it a smoothness instead of chunks)
- 1 Tablespoon Celery, Diced (I slice mine thin to keep the consistency of less chunks)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- 4 Teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1/4 Cups Breadcrumbs
- 1 Package of Crabmeat, Sliced then chopped (I use the imitation crab from Aldi’s)
Prep & Assembly Instructions:
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a metal bowl and chill for 20 to 30 minutes.
- I begin with the mayonnaise adding the ingredients in order, mixing after each addition.
- On a dinner plate, cover the bottom with breadcrumbs.
- Using a large Pampered Chef scoop, I shape the crab cake. ball gently into patties by using my hands to gently round and then gently pressing into patty form.
- Place in the breadcrumbs and coat both sides.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Do not over heat the oil! Gently place the crab cake in the oil turning it once you achieve the desired browning. Do the same for the other side then place on a paper towel to remove any excess oil.
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Onion (I definitely use the grater to mince the onion)
Mix the ingredients well and serve! I prepare this as I’m prepping the crab cakes since 3 of the 4 ingredients are already out! Place in the refrigerator and chill.
Enjoy and follow my blog!
XOXO ~ PGWW